Due to unforeseen circumstances we will today be running a single train following the steam locomotive timetable.
Cheddleton Departures: 10:32, 11:57, 13:22, 14:47, 16:12
Froghall Departures: 11:10, 12:35, 14:00, 15:25. 16:50
WE ARE SORRY FOR THIS INCONVIENCE AND HOPE TO GET THE PROBLEM FIXED FOR TOMORROW.
A weekend from out of this world, with a whole collection of characters to meet from the world of Sci-Fi. Why not join in the fun wearing a costume of your favourite character?
- Kingsley and Froghall Station will be taken over by the The Doctor and His Arch enemies the Daleks! Come have your picture with a full sized Tardis and K-9 before making your way over to the Cybermen. Will you be brave enough to stand and have your photo taken!
- Join the rebellion at Cheddleton station by fighting off the Sith Lords. Courtesy of the 99th Garrison there will be a number of characters from across the Star Wars ages from new such Kylo Ren to the age old Storm Trooper.
- Discover all the untold secrets of Area 51 at Consall station. There will be aliens and all sorts around to take a look at. With the on site Tea trolley why not stop a bit and watch the Space trains coming into land.
- Cheddelton stations Good Shed Tea rooms is open serving hot and cold food all weekend. Along with new Ice Cream, hot and cold drinks there is plenty to sink.
- Consall's Intergalactic Tea Trolley will be out in force offering hot and cold drinks along with some light snacks for the little Aliens in the group.
- Froghall Stations Signal Tearooms will be serving hot and cold meals all themed in spectacular Doctor Who Fashion. There is also light bites to take out as well as the Staffordshire Oatcake being served all day.
- Sci-Fi weekend is beginning of Peg Legs Sweet Emporium being open. Serving Ice Cream, Sweets with Hot and Cold Drinks.